Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Last Thor Thursday

This year long Journey called Thor Thursday is now coming to an end. I have assembled an amazingly talented and diverse group of Illustrators, fine artist, graphic designers, pencilers, colorist, and animators to contribute to the last Thor Thursday. I am very proud and honored to be doing this final post with such an insanely cool group of artist. Thanks guys!

and without further ado THOR THURSDAY!




REAU

DAVE RAPOZA

RON SALAS

STEPHEN SCHAFFER

PAOLO RIVERA

RICO RENZI

RACHEL REINFURT

JON REINFURT

STEPHEN REINFURT

BEN HARVEY

JEFFREY LAI

ERIC BRADDOCK

TIM DURNING

RAYMOND BONILLA

JOSEPH TORRES & REAU

MILOS


IRON MIKE CAPPROTTI

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Reau! You're crazy for doing this - thanks for letting us share in the insanity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm made of iron :-) Dude, this came out amazing and I can't believe you did 53 Thor paintings. Seriously seriously impressive. Thanks for letting me be a part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah , i second that . 53 is amazing. You are a beast sir and you humble me. Thanks again for letting me be part of this ensemble of awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I third that, you are a beast, Reau! Thanks so much for including me on something so epic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great but that Caprotti one is truly amazing.
    Congrats on doing the whole year!

    ReplyDelete